Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Stories About Connie #2


Dear MaryAnne.
Thank you so much for your e-mail. I was quite excited to receive it. Of course you may use the photos and letter. It would be an honor to be a part of your project. I wish I had more photos to share with you.

I was pleased to hear that your family is in contact with Gigi. And I did not know that Bert was a distant relative or that she had passed. Thank you for letting me know.

I have a question about another one of Gigi's friends who was very ill. Possibly you might have information about her? Her name is Pitat Sudasna.

I do travel to the Bay Area on business so maybe one of these days we can meet. I know we would have lots to talk about. I am attaching my most recent picture of Gigi and myself. We were on a dinner cruise on the Chao Phya River during the Loy Kratong festival two years ago. What a wonderful evening.

Best Regards,
John

No comments: